I’m going to Mount Everest Basecamp next year to help raise money and awareness for multiple myeloma. Basecamp is at 18,500 feet. In honor of that altitude, here is a review of all the times I have blogged about acetazolamide.
- Altitude sickness and the role of acetazolamide. My first post on acetazolamide in anticipation of my trip to King’s Canyon.
- Acetazolamide was a smashing success. Summary of our experience using acetazolamide to prevent altitude sickness at King’s Canyon.
- More on acetazolamide. A summary of the side effects we experienced.
- Diuretics, MedMastery, and Keurig. A review of my diuretic presentations for MedMastery, which of course included acetazolamide.
- Nephrogenic diabetes insipidus and carbonic anhydrase inhibitors. Review of the data on using acetazolamide to reduce polyuria in nephrogenic diabetes insipidus.